Mid week latte love


As it is probably quite apparent I am somewhat of a coffee addict

So I decided to make a change to my daily latte habit. 



In my hopes to help reduce waste I am steering away from the paper cups I so adore from starbucks and replacing it with this gorgeous, and much more fashion forward, 
cup that won Starbuck's #whitecupcontest

The contest started in April 2014 and with over 4,000 entries
The winning entry won Starbucks over with its expressive, iconic and handmade graphics. 

To add to my stylish new cup I am rocking my new favorite arm party of bracelets from Stella & Dot.
These three beauties pair gorgeous together and bring different textures and a little bit of color. 
I love how different each one of these are but yet they come together beautifully. 


 
The New artisan stretch bracelets are new to the Stella&Dot fall collection.

The hand-beaded semi-precious labradorite & aqua amazonite stones mixed with metal and wood beads create an instant arm party. Inspired by one of a kind artisan crafts. 

Shop the jewelry at : www.stelladot.com/misstanyajean

                 and pick up your gorgeous eco-friendly cup at your local Starbucks.



XO
miss tanya jean





Comments

Popular Posts