New arrivals ! 2016 Spring Line




It's here !!! Our Spring Launch is here NOW ! 


I have been a stylist with Stella & Dot for 2 years now and I still get butterflies and stalk my mail man waiting for my packages every time they come out with a new launch. 


Here are just a few of my favorites.


Arc Pendant Necklace | Stella & Dot
The Arc Pendant necklace ($59) A semi-precious magnesite arc stone wrapped in pave, suspends from a delicate gold chain. Wear alone as a sweet pendant or layer with our other dedicates.
Wanderer Necklace in Silver | Stella & DotThe Wanderer necklace ( $39) For your inner wanderer. Throw this neutral mini statement over any outfit.Featuring aqua discs with semi precious Howlite accents stones and mixed metal frame detail.
Bridge Bracelet | Stella & DotBridge Bracelet | Stella & DotThe Gold Bridge Bracelet ($44) We love this latest trend straight from the runway! Formed with a delicate twist, this shiny gold malleable bracelet trails delicately downward to capture a stunning band ring. Wear together as a delicate statement or detach chain and ring for a plain shiny gold cuff.
shop the collection now at 

This launch of new items just makes me SO excited !!! They really stepped it up with some amazing trending pieces. I can't wait to upload some pictures of me rocking these new pieces. 



Or message me to get a copy mailed to you. 
( sometimes its just nice to flip those pages ) 

XO 

miss tanya jean 

Comments

Popular Posts