Fall preview ! New from Stella & Dot

Our best selling Avalon tote is coming to you in a brand new color ! 

Get this amazing bag in black starting June 4th !! 

This highly anticipated bag is bound to sell out, so don't hesitate and order yours right away. 
Avalon Tote ( $148) and Scarf ( $59)

This bag is a unique perforated leather bag,
that features a removable zipper pouch inside as well. 
It is a great size, and I get non stop compliments 
on mine that I own in blush color. 

I am currently using mine as my diaper bag because I refuse to carry around a dorky diaper bag that screams. "I am a mom and gave up on putting myself together"

Who says being a mom requires you to ditch all your prior fashion sense. 

Shop these sneak peek exclusives at:

XO
Miss Tanya Jean 

Comments

Popular Posts