Life as a stylist.

Life of a Stylist 


We have a fun local meet up with other Stella & Dot girls 
        ( also known as our #stellasisters )every month. 

This helps us all get together, brainstorm with each other, get excited about new product launches, and give each other recognition as well.    

I have made some great friendships with these girls!! 
One of the best perks of the job !

We have a great community of women that all have a goal to work toward our company motto, to empower women. 


It feels good to be a part of a company that not only helps encourage women to be entrepreneurs but also allows us the opportunity to work a business around family and other responsibilities.  



One of my favorite perks of being a Stella & Dot stylist is the ability to incorporate what I do into my daily life. 
And I did just that at our last monthly meeting !
My assistant Cassidy and future Stella Stylist.
  I brought my "assistant", my youngest daughter, to our latest meeting. Not only does she come with me to events, but she also gets excited to show me when she spots Stella & Dot when we are out and about, and helps me with things like putting stickers on my catalogs for me. 
Her favorite part tho, is to help style people, and as you can see, she did a fabulous job with herself. 

She is rocking the Sahara pendant for a perfectly put together summer look. 
 This necklace is not only a simple unique piece to jazz up your summer wardrobe 
but it is only $39
making it a great price point for a staple wardrobe piece this summer.

I love that she can see me 
getting excited about working a job I enjoy, 
it shows her how to set goals, 
and how to love what she does ! 

The opportunity is available to anyone, I would love to have you on my team. 


                                                  Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you have questions 
                                                              about what being a stylist is all about. 
                           For more info, or to sign up go to : www.stelladot.com/misstanyajean

XOXO 
miss tanya jean

Comments

Popular Posts