Here I am, Miss Tanya Jean @misstanyajean
                                  just another coffee addicted blonde with a blog.

I am also a non stop busy working mama of 4 kids.

Let's be real; I am by far not your typical fashionista. As a busy working mama of FOUR I am on the go constantly and I am sure any of you mamas know finding time for yourself can be near impossible.

But I am here to make all you ladies out there know its still possible.
You can be busy, strapped for cash, up to your knees in dirty clothes and diapers, but that doesn't mean you have to sacrifice fashion, confidence, YOU and your ability to feel good about yourself.

I love to see ladies that I help just glow with confidence once they realize there is time for themselves.   

www.stelladot.com/misstanyajean

XO 
miss tanya jean 

Comments

Popular Posts