Valentine's Day Style !

If you are anything like me, then you are probably more worried about what you are going to wear rather then where your date is taking you for your romantic date. 
I spent many years scrambling last minute tryng to find a new standout outfit for this romantic evening. But I have found a solution to this madness.

Every girl should have a pair of black pumps and a little black dress sitting in her closet (if you do not you need to incorporate these wardrobe staples into you closet ASAP) 
The trick is to dress this simple outfit up with a bold statement necklace.
My pick for Valentine's Day is Stella & Dot Mae necklace that sells for $49.
There are so many different combinations you can creat with just one simple little black dress. Get creative ! And if you ask me the bolder the better !!! 

Need some help ? 
Comment or email me at Tanyaabbate@aol.com 

Shop these fabulous Stella & Dot accessories for your next date night out at www.stelladot.com/misstanyajean 



 

Comments

Popular Posts