Casual neutrals

Spring is here ! 

What better time to replenish your wardrobe with some great spring trends. 
Muted neutrals are really in this spring. 
The beiges and pastels are all around and I have to say I am absolutely in LOVE with the trend.
This best selling Trellis necklace from Stella & Dot is one of my favorite pieces in my jewelry collection right now. 
The compliments I get with this piece is just amazing. 
It has those light statement hues that are just so subtle yet stunning.
It dresses up a casual outfit or can be dressed up for a night out. But it will definitely add just the right amount of color to your neutral outfits for spring. 

Shop this piece at www.stelladot.com/misstanyajean

Here is a little of my style for this spring. 


Dedicates meets Edgy 

I like to take a casual take on the spring trends and add in a little sparkle to it with some great Stella & Dot pieces. Here shown with the Rebel Cluster in Gold, this piece was hand modeled in our NY design studio, and is available in both silver and gold. 
This piece features a cluster of shiny gold and semi precious clear cracked quartz fragments on one chain, while a shorter chain showcases a pave bar that reverses, so you can wear it sparkly or just solid gold.  
For your wrist I chose the Isabelle Wrap featuring bits of gold and rose gold, with accents of soft blue and smokey sparkle stones. It is a coil bracelet so it fits many sizes of wrists.  

Sneak Peek to Stella & Dot's Summer Line 

We’re so excited for summer at Stella & Dot that we couldn’t resist releasing some of our summer collection early!
When I saw our Kaia Pendant Necklace and Chandelier earrings I was overjoyed, this collection is bound to bring a little summer into your life.


XOXO, 
miss tanya jean 

Comments

Popular Posts