Avoiding the maternity store

My motto this pregnancy is : Just say no to maternity clothes.

Pregnancy style, is somewhat of an oxymoron.

It is quite difficult to try to pull off any style when your body is ever changing with pregnancy. 

But it never hurts to make an attempt.



I'm really trying hard to avoid shopping in Motherhood Maternity, as not only is it overpriced but most of the stuff is down right hideous and unflattering

Forever 21 is a great place to check out, it will take some searching but look for longer style shirts with stretchy fabrics. 


This revel (means dream in French) ran me only $12.90 and I have a feeling I will be able to wear it after baby is born as well. 


Paired it with an edgy yet delicate necklace, the Bianca Lariat, and the On the Mark, arrow necklace from Stella & Dot, to dress up that jeans and t shirt look. 


The moto style jacket is also not maternity and works ... Just as long as you do not attempt to zip it up. 


Throw on the unavoidable maternity jeans and add a pair of bright heels if you are brave enough to rock the heels.

Since I am a lover of my pumps, I am determined to wear them to the end and plan on strolling into the delivery room in my favorite pair of heels ! 
 

xo 
Miss Tanya Jean 

Comments

Popular Posts