A pregnant woman's struggle

So I have regained my coffee addiction. In my first trimester I couldn't stand the taste of coffee, Which was VERY odd as I used to be unable to function in the morning without a latte. Well, in my third trimester my need for coffee has come back with a vengeance. The only bad part is I have had to resort to decaf coffee for the sake of my unborn child. It is like drinking non alcoholic beer.... there are no added benefits from it. But never the less my crazy pregnancy cravings are making it impossible for me not to have a latte in my hand. 
I may have lost the battle with keeping coffee out of my pregnancy diet, but I have 
not fully lost the 
endless battle of me vs the dreaded maternity clothes
I am still on a determined mission to avoid the unflattering maternity clothes at all costs.... 
( well not at all costs, since i am a bargain shopper) 
So I have decided to look at my latte's as my latest and greatest accessory. #thankyoustarbucks
Besides my coffee I added my favorite silver Rebel Pendant ( a classic Stella & Dot piece) to my Forever 21 tank top .... YES I am still making these $1.98 gems to work over this growing belly. 
I am always all for Style at a Budget
I added a white blazer from The Limited ( still, NOT maternity )
Silver Rebel Pendant necklace : $79 

Yes, I did still have to resort to maternity jeans, as this is a very unavoidable issue. 
But, when the fact of putting on these ridiculous jeans bums me out I at least have my coffee, and my stylish Stella & Dot jewelry to still keep a smile on my face ! 


XO 
miss tanya jean 


Comments

Popular Posts