How to rock the green !

Green has never been my color. 
To quote Kermit the Frog.. "It's not easy being green" 
This has to be one of the only looks that I could find that really sparked my interest... it really said, YES I know I need to wear green but I am not really digging it.
Plus it incorporates that #stelladotstyle that you know I love ! 

The clover initial charm being my favorite and yet subtle piece to add to your 
St. Patty's day wardrobe.

I swear the only reason I have one or two pieces in my wardrobe that are green 
are for at Patrick's day. 
But every at Patrick's day I bust out that old faithful green cardigan or green t shirt and I think, "it doesn't look so bad"
30 weeks pregnant - st patty's day style
This year I am rocking that same ole cardigan with a new little addition...
The Palmia necklace from Stella & Dot. Which has a a few shades of green in it. 

So for all you people like me that really aren't into the green try rocking some green accessories and ditch the head to toe green attire ! 


Our eye candy necklace (only $49) 
Or a pair of our green studs ($24)
Horseshoe Wising bracelet ($19)
and more ... 
Shop all of these gorgeous POP of green pieces at www.stelladot.com/misstanyajean
 XO miss tanya jean

Comments

Popular Posts