The coffee craving continues...


This is the Life of a Coffee Addicted Blonde 

And my coffee addiction continues.... 

I really tried to stay away from all coffee in general, I got to my 3rd trimester, and all I wanted was a latte. So I decided to treat myself to some decaf coffee, and honestly I couldn't be happier. 

33 weeks and I am now known by name at too many local Starbucks.

A big shot out to Henry at my local Livermore Starbucks for making a killer latte and              never mistakenly adding regular shots in my latte. You rock. 

Shop the Earrings Grace Chandelier and Blush Avalon tote at www.stelladot.com/misstanyajean

Just a little update on my prego style this week, I just got my brand new Blush Avalon Tote, by Stella & Dot... and I think I literally jumped out the door the day the mail man brought this too me. 

I have coveted this bag since the second I started Stella & Dot a year ago. 
I finally decided to cave and buy it, and now that I have it I wish I had bought it earlier. 

One of the only complaints I get with the Stella & Dot products is "Its expensive" but let me put it in perspective for you.... 

Are the products more expensive then the purses and earrings I can get at Forever 21 
YES of course they are !!!! 

But how long is that purse going to last you? 
               How quickly are those cheap earrings going 
                      to turn your earrings a weird bruised shade of green and grey ? 

Also, when that purse frays and the strap rips off Forever 21 will shake their head at you when you try to return it 30 days later. 
                     At Stella & Dot we have a 120 product guarantee !!!  

But are we cheaper then a lot of products of equal quality, YES !

Here is a copycat by Sondra Roberts, sold at Nordstroms for $198 
Or another similar style for $298 at Kate Spade. 


So even though we aren't the cheapest, we ALSO are not cheap in quality
But we are a deal compared to some of these styles you see at Nordstroms or at your local boutique. 

Rocking the baby bump at 33 weeks.

I am also rocking my Keep-Collective watch ...NO it is NOT a new watch, this is the SAME watch I have been wearing. 

If you haven't had the privilege of checking out Stella & Dot's sister brand Keep-Collective then check it out now.  We have a whole line of charms and birthstones, and bands that are constantly interchangeable. 

You really have the ability to create your own proud story on your wrist. 

I just flipped the band from the shiny rose gold side to the matte saddle brown side and changed around the charms.  


If you ever want to order but would like a mock up first on what it would look like just shoot me a comment and I'd be happy to show you what it would look like. 

XO 
miss tanya jean

Comments

Popular Posts