20 facts about me

1) I am a Minnesota girl born and raised but now living in California, I would never leave. 
2) My favorite color is grey, it is also my eye color. 
3) Extra and excessive packaging is one of the things I dislike the most.
4) My favorite movie is Closer (I can't begin to count the amount of times I've watched it) 
5) I was a teenage mom, before it was on MTV
6) I love to sew, but have a hard time completing the projects I start. 
7) If I could have dinner with 3 people, it would be Howard Stern, Russell Brand, and Dr Drew.
8) The things I bake are far better then the food I attempt to cook. 
9) I detest being lied to, I feel like it is one of the biggest insults. 
10) I am obsessed with succulents.
11) I have read everyone of Chuck Palahniuk's books, and I have met him twice. 
12) If I could vacation anywhere in the world it would be Las Vegas. 
13) A new pair of shoes will always put a smile on my face. 
14) I have a hairless cat named Fluffy. 
15) Drink of choice, a nonfat latte. 
16) My celebrity crushes range from Brad Pitt to Sir Ben Kingsley. 
17) When I retire I want to move to a condo in the heart of the city. 
18) I don't forget or forgive easily. 
19) I was born a blonde, tho I have to dye my hair now to continue being the blonde I was born to be. 
20) I hate being alone, I am happiest surrounded by family and friends.  

Comments

Popular Posts