Hello baseball !


Let baseball season begin !!! 

I may be a secretly always be a Minnesota Twin fan at heart, with my homer hanky close by. 
THIS is a homer hanky. #childhoodmemories
 

But I have been a California girl for over 20 years now. 
So I'm sorry Twins, I gotta represent as a San Fransisco Giants fan !

This is my absolute favorite match up of our Keep-Collective charms. 
I mean how much more perfect can you get. 

I have already got my tickets for some key games this season, and now I have got my gear too, as you all know I will be rocking this when I go.  

Go Giants : Get the look at www.keep-collective.com/with/misstanyajean
Here are a few other ideas I found online of fun ways to represent your team with our Keep-Collective bands and keys. 

Such a great gift for any big sports fan !!! 

And so many options.

Bands range from $29-39, keys (charms) starting at $7. 











Pair your Keep Band with some cute sports gear from Victoria Secret's Sports Collection and you are set for the game.

XO 
misstanyajean

Comments

Popular Posts