VIP status at Stella & Dot

Stella Dot Corporate

Feeling like a VIP !! 

I got a call from our Stella & Dot corporate office to come in and give my opinion on our stylist lounge website. 

As a Stella & Dot stylist we are so lucky to have such a great tech team behind us, making our job so much easier, and nice to know that with an already great system in place they are constantly trying to exceed expectations to make it even better for us !
Anyone that knows me knows I love to give my opinion. 

So this was right up my alley.
Feeling like a VIP at Stella & Dot corporate headquarters

Stella Dot Corporate office visit 

It was so great to see where the magic happens. Offices full of clothes soon to be in our new fall lookbooks, dress forms all sporting one of our gorgeous statement pieces, the design team working away with brand new collection ideas, sneak peaks on the wall, I even got to see our CEO, Jessica Herrin's office !

As much as I would love to be able to work for corporate the drive is a little far for me to do daily, but they are always looking for people !! So if you decide to jump in and apply, give me a shout out as the one who referred you and I'll send you something sparkly as a thank you.

 Stella & Dot is a great company to work for, and if corporate America isn't where its at for you... then join me as YOUR OWN BOSS and become an independent stylist. Its only $199 to sign up and you get $350 in free jewelry and more !!!

go to www.stelladot.com/misstanyajean to sign up

XO 

miss tanya jean

Comments

Popular Posts