Create your Story


We all have our own unique story, the story that may be hidden within us that you are proud of.

Many of you that may know me, know my long and complicated story.

But sometimes we like to share and display the pieces of us that we are proud of or want to remember.

Here are some of my favorites and maybe these will spark some things that you would want to put on your own engravable piece.


A phrase : Be Strong, BREATH, Survivor (a great gift for a cancer survivor), stay calm, You are Loved
              I have a girlfriend that whenever she has one too many drinks she loves to tell people "Listen..." so of course I had to put this on a necklace for her !

Date : Child's Birthdate, Wedding date ( I gave this to a girlfriend for her bridal shower)
Monograms


Initials : Your initials, your child's initials, you and your husbands intitals
Coordinates : Your First house, where you and your hubby met, where he proposed
 21.4722° N 71.1389°W ( where my husband proposed )

Hastags : #HOTMESS #MAMABEAR #STRONG #PROUDMOM

The possibilities are endless !! The more unique the better, as you know that it will be a one of a kind piece.

Shop our clover alphabet, a cool twist on the typical initial charm. 

Pair it with a birthstone or a charm to make the piece even more unique !


                                                                      Create Your Story

Please feel free to share your choices with me. 
I love getting new ideas for customers, and I would LOVE to hear your story !

XOXO, 
Miss Tanya Jean 

Comments

Popular Posts