First trimester

We are expecting !!!

Baby # 3 is on the way ! 
I made sure to take pictures of what I looked like pre baby so I can remind myself that it is possible to get back to my pre baby body. 
Weeks 7 to Week 12 

As much as pregnancy is a "magical" experience it is very tough being pregnant and watching your body slowly morph into an in recognizable form. 

Not to mention all the awkward symptoms that follow along with it; 

-nausea yet at the same time an uncontrollable urge to eat everything

- increased hormones (both good and bad): one minute I want to jump on top of my husband and one minute I want to cry because he forgot to pick up lettuce at the store

- having absolutely no energy at all, yet your body doesn't let you sleep for more then 2 hours at a time without having to wake up and go to the bathroom

With all the contradicting symptoms of pregnancy it is understandable that pregnant women should be treated very delicately during these times. 
As I am approaching the 2nd trimester I am excited for the "glowing" stage of pregnancy and to see what other torturous symptoms are in store for me. 


Comments

Popular Posts