Your February deals !

As some of you may know, I am a Stella & Dot stylist. I love what I do and I am proud to rep such a beautiful and addicting brand ! 

Every month Stella & Dot offer some amazing trunk show exclusive offers, and February they did NOT disappoint ! 

You can follow me on Instagram @misstanyajean to get updates on our monthly deals. 

This elephant scarf has to be my FAVORITE discounted piece this month. I just love this print. With spring right around the corner you are going to need some bright colors to jump start your wardrobe ! 

This bold and bright Geo Pop necklace and Rosanna statement ring also dresses up the simplest T-shirt and jeans. 


You can snag these great pieces for 50% off by spending $50 !!! Here is a link to my trunk show so, don't pass up these deals. 

Comments

Popular Posts