My life as a Stella & Dot stylist

A little more about me, I am an independent stylist with Stella & Dot.
Stella & Dot is a San Francisco based, social selling company offering boutique-style jewelry and accessories available online or through in-home Trunk Shows by Independent Stylists.

I was a little skeptical of joining a direct sales company. There are so many out there and honestly a lot of them really get a bad wrap. But I found out after looking into a few of them, how different Stella & Dot really is ! 
First off the product they offer is irresistible and sells itself ! 

But on top of that this really is a business you can work and work to fit your individual life using as little or as much time as you want to put into it. 


When I first started Stella & Dot a year ago, I just wanted to get some great jewelry at a discounted price and maybe sell a bracelet here or there. 
Now, with how much I love this company and how fun and rewarding it can be, I have really picked up my business and started setting goals and growing my business.


Signing up only costs $199 and with that you not only get $350 in your choice of jewelry from the Stella & Dot line. But you also get a business in a box, with order forms and catalogs and display items. You also have access to an online site that connects you with everything you need to work this business at home or on the go !

There is no monthly fee, or set amount you have to sell each month. 
You don't have to keep a stock of product to sell, it is all shipped directly to the customer from the warehouse. 

It can be as simple as wearing the jewelry. Just keep your information on hand for when people see the product and immediately want it too. 

If you want some more info feel free to pick my brain, I would love to chat and tell you more about it. 

Signing up is easy just head to my website and click the link to become a stylist. 
www.stelladot.com/Misstanyajean 

http://www.stelladot.com/stylist?icn=join&ici=learn_more_us 

Comments

Popular Posts