Styling the Bump (week 26)

We are at week 26 and this bump is growing fast ! 
It has become especially hard to find things that still can stretch over this belly of mine. 
I prefer to wear fitted shirts otherwise I feel like I look like a whale in a mumu. 
But most maternity shirt are made to fit woman up to 40 weeks so they end up looking loose and frumpy. 
So my solution I found at forever 21 ! They have these great jersey dresses for under $15 that I wore pre pregnancy and come in all sorts of colors and sleeve lengths. And I found they work GREAT as a cheap alternative to those overly expensive and sometimes unattractive maternity options. 
Since its a dress it's long enough to go over my whole belly.
They are nice and stretchy and breathable making them comfortable and a quick easy solution to the constant "what do I wear" pregnancy problem.
Since theses dresses turned shirts are really simple you need to dress them up a bit. 
I paired this with my Aria Pendant necklace. It just dresses up the outfit just enough and gives you that little feeling of sparkle. I love how the longer pendant hits right at your belly bump so drawing people's eyes to this bump you're rocking ! 
Aria Pendant ($98) is well worth the money as it can be worn 2 ways with or without the longer 2 chains. Making it a great versitile layering piece. 

Shop the jewelry at : www.stelladot.com/Misstanyajean 

Comments

Popular Posts